Classic Sweatpants // Black
If athleisure were a professional sport, these would be the uniform. An old school fit, sustainably-made with super soft hemp blend French Terry. An elasticized waistband with an adjustable draw cord creates the perfect fit for many body types.
- Features internal, adjustable flat woven draw cord
- Full length leg and elasticized cuffs
- Over-sized fit. Size down if you prefer a slimmer fit.
- 55% French Terry, 45% Organic Hemp/Cotton Blend, 9.6 oz, Garment Dyed
Here are our suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors, tumble dry, low heat or line-dry.
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling
About the Maker:
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding and hemp socks are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
*Seven Sisters Certified, Ethically Made, Responsibly Sourced Materials, Biodegradable Fabric