Yarrow Cleansing Oil
Yarrow Cleansing Oil dissolves dirt & impurities from clogged pores without stripping skin of its natural protective oils, resulting in harmonizing all skin types. This blend of oils tones and clarifies pores, allowing them to minimize over time. Yarrow's antibacterial properties make it ideal for acne prevention. Rich in Vitamin E and other essential fatty acids, Yarrow Cleansing Oil gently exfoliates while stimulating blood flow to the skin to increase healing time. Reparative oils like Jojoba and Rosehip Seed protect skin from damage due to sun and stress.
All Cordial Waters skincare is free of essential oils, synthetics, parabens, or unethical testing. Glass packaging is intended to be reused, repurposed, or recycled.
Yarrow* infused Olive Oil*: antimicrobial & antibacterial properties, high in protective vitamin E, gently exfoliating
Castor Oil*: detoxifying, conditioning to eye brows/eye lashes
Rosehip Seed Oil*: high in essential fatty acids critical to protecting skin
Jojoba Oil*: balances oil production, preventing acne
How to use Yarrow Cleansing Oil:
- Apply 1 dropper of oil to face. Use more or less depending on how dry your skin tends to be. Unlike a soap-based cleanser, there is no need to wet your skin before applying the cleansing oil.
- Massage in a circular motion with gentle pressure. Allow the oil to absorb into your skin for 1-15 minutes.
- With a warm wash cloth rinse face without scrubbing your delicate skin, or rinse off in the shower.
- Your skin won't feel tight like it can when washing with soap. It's okay if your skin feels a bit oily, the nourishing oils will sink into skin within a few minutes.
- Follow up with a toner to close and protect pores, and moisturizer if needed.
Other uses for Yarrow Cleansing Oil:
- Makeup remover
- Scalp and hair conditioner
- Thicken and condition hair, eye brows, and eye lashes
- Can be used anywhere on the body as a hydrating and nourishing oil
- Massage a small amount into beard to condition and smooth
More About Cordial Waters:
Cordial Waters encourages relationships with the plant world and self-determined wellness. Britta’s products are built on the principal of nourishing both skin and body to build resiliency to life’s daily stresses.
Hero Ingredients: Essential Oil Free, Bee Propolis, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Yarrow, Rose, Nettle, Elderflower
*Seven Sisters Certified, Handcrafted, Organic Responsibly Sourced Ingredients, Conscious Packaging, Woman Owned, Made in Portland, Oregon
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.