Origami Pour-Over Coffee Dripper // Turquoise
Unit price per
Pour-over coffee lovers will appreciate the expert craftsmanship that goes into the Origami Dripper. True to its name, the dripper has a folded design that delivers maximum airflow and drainage for optimal flavor extraction during the brewing process. It's made of the same high-density, heat-retaining Japanese clay used in Mino ware pottery – a style of ceramics that dates back over 400 years. From casting to polishing, each durable dripper is handcrafted by skilled Japanese artisans.
- Ceramic pour-over coffee dripper.
- Made of same high-density, heat-retaining clay used in Mino ware pottery.
- Designed for use with most stands and a variety of filters (sold separately).
- Used with conical filter, dripper creates superior airflow for faster brewing.
- Used with wave-style filter, dripper acts as flatbed brewer.
- Compatible with Origami Coffee Paper Filters, Kalita Wave filters and V60 paper filters.
- For best results, use with Origami Dripper Holder (sold separately).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Japan.