Hemp Big Tee // Black
This is the big tee we've been searching for. You'll find us wearing it everywhere. We think this tee looks particularly cool worn over bike shorts and paired with a cross-body bag. Rugged 10 oz. Jungmaven jersey, made in 55% organic hemp/ 45% organic cotton, gets better with each wash and lasts lifetimes.
- Roomy, boxy drape with side cut-out at hemline
- Back hem falls slightly lower than front
- These are over-sized tees, sized 1, 2, and 3
Here are our suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors, tumble dry, low heat or line-dry.
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
About the Maker:
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding and hemp socks are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
*Seven Sisters Certified, Ethically Made, Responsibly Sourced Materials, Biodegradable Fabric