Maca Taupe Cardigan
Relaxed-fit chuncky textured cardigan.
- Zero-waste, timeless style and locally made
- High-quality Italian yarn. 10% Cashmere 40% Superfine Merino Wool 30% Viscose 20% Pa
- Made in Spain in a local and family-run factory
- Hand wash only. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Iron in low temperature. Can be drycleaned.
- The models are 178 cm and wear size S
SIZE CHART XS S M L
BUST (cm/inch) 84/33 88/34,5 92/36 96/37,5
WAIST (cm/inch) 66/26 70/27,5 74/29 78/30,5
HIPS (cm/inch) 92/36 96/37,5 100/39 104/41
Diarte is a knitwear focussed brand based in Madrid, where all design and production is done. The brand follows strong convictions towards ethics and social consciousness. (read more here)
Founder, Ana Diarte, is loyal to tradition and craftsmanship techniques, and selects high-end Italian yarns to present #trueknitwear collections that can last season after season. Elevated basics and modern silhouettes are key to creating quality and effortless collections.
*Seven Sisters Certified, Ethically Made, Ethicadlly Sourced Materials, Small Batch, Woman Owned