Multi-Benne Stain Pot // Oscillate
Easy to use, multi-use color that builds, nourishes, and repairs in a beautiful popsicle red hue. Watch as it melts into lips and cheeks. Now color is not only beautiful, but also food for the skin and senses with organic ingredients that act as skincare first. Always vegan + Uni-ver-sally Sexy.
- Organic Olive Fruit Oil - hydrating fatty acids, high in antioxidants
- Organic Coconut - antimicrobial, lauric acid, vitamin E
- Organic Jojoba Oil - hydrating fatty acids, high in antioxidants
- Organic Shea Butter - vitamins A - E, anti-inflammatory
- Iron Oxide - Color ( fair trade )
- Rosehip Seed Oil - restoration, hydration
- Vitamin E - soften, heal
- Organic Neem Seed Oil - antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract - disinfectant, healing
- Peppermint oil - awakening, circulation flow
Full Ingredients List:
*Olive Fruit Oil, Peppermint, *Coconut Oil, *Shea Butter, *Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, *Neem Seed Oil, *Rosemary Leaf Extract, *Sustainable (RSPO Certified) Palm Fruit Oil, *Sunflower Seed OiL, Candelilla Wax, Batch Certified Red #40
More About Noto Botanicals:
Noto is a multi-use, gender neutral, clean cosmetic line. Packed with high performing ingredients, sourced from manufacturers who have certified ethical practices and often use reiterative farming.
Hero Ingredients: Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Yarrow
*Seven Sisters Certified, Vegan and Cruelty Free, Locally Sourced Ingredients, Fair-Trade, Sustainable Practices, Conscious Packaging, Queer Owned, Woman Owned, Made in Los Angeles, California
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.