Rosemary's Paloma // Craft Cocktail Infusion Kit
She’s a Paloma but not like any you’ve met before. Herbaceous, groovy, and sassy. Duh.
What's Inside: Grapefruit, Orange, Lime, Rosemary & Lime Infused Sugar
Tastes Like: Paloma with Rosemary
- Open bag and place mesh pouch in a container such as a pitcher or jar. Fill container with 12 ounces of tequila, mezcal or vodka.
- Infuse for 4 hours for quick-use or up to 2-3 days.
- Remove mesh pouch and add your favorite mixer and a splash of champagne.
Make it a Mocktail and Get Down With Zero-Proof Beverages
- Place mesh pouch in a pot of water. Bring to a boil and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Remove mesh pouch and mix with your favorite sparkling water.
Use within 1 year. Once mixed, use within 30 days and keep refrigerated. Alcohol not included.
Made in the United States
More About the Maker: Mix your favorite booze with our makings to create infusions that elevate. After a few days in the fridge, that tasty libation is ready for a breezy mixer and you're ready to jell. Made from California fruits and herbs packed in Downers Grove, IL.
*Seven Sisters Certified, Small Batch, Handmade, Family Owned