Rooted Oil Fragrance // Hair + Body
A lightweight moisture rich uni-sexy scent for skin and hair. A modern take on the smell of ritual burning palo santo and other oils of nature. Deep yet subtle undertones of smoke, wood, earth and hints of bergamot and cardamom give this scent layers of grounding. With a base of argan oil, it dually acts as a nourishing hair scenting oil. Always Vegan + Uni-ver-sally Sexy.
- Fractioned Coconut oil - nourishing, hydrating
- Argan Oil - high in vitamin A and E, nourishing, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory
- Palo Santo - natural purifier, concentration, grounding, mood lifter, ethically sourced.
- Vetiver - calming, cooling, grounding, centering
- Cedarwood - toxin remover, soothing, optimism enhancing
- Frankincense - antiseptic, healing, anti-aging, protection
- Black Pepper - sensuality, mind stimulating + clearing
- Labdanum Absolute - mind calming, anti-aging, grounding
- Cardamom - aphrodisiac, uplifting, antiseptic, camphorous
- Fir - antiseptic, soothing
- Bergamot- antiseptic, antidepressant, disinfectant
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) OilCistusLadaniferus (Labdanum) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol.
More About Noto Botanicals:
Noto is a multi-use, gender neutral, clean cosmetic line. Packed with high performing ingredients, sourced from manufacturers who have certified ethical practices and often use reiterative farming.
Hero Ingredients: Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Yarrow
*Seven Sisters Certified, Vegan and Cruelty Free, Locally Sourced Ingredients, Fair-Trade, Sustainable Practices, Conscious Packaging, Queer Owned, Woman Owned, Made in Los Angeles, California
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.